Easter School Holidays in Perthshire
1) Vist Loch of the Lowes, near Dunkeld to see the returning Ospreys and build an Easter bird house or feeder to help attract birds to your garden this spring. Try out the smart new hides too!
Good Friday 29th March 11am-3pm £5 per bird box to take home.
Sat 6th April 1-3pm Learn about migration and the Osprey's journey with an interactive game trail. Child £1, Adult £3. Tel 01350 727337 click for more details
2) Meet the Famous Grouse and enjoy and painting, craft, an egg hunt and RSPB kid's activities
Saturday 30th March all day! Free kids lunch box with every adult meal.
The Famous Grouse Experience, Glenturret Distillery Tel 01764 656565
3) Take a Highland Safari in Aberfeldy. Get the kids closer to nature in a forest or a mountain safari. Available every day from 1 hour to 4 hour trips. Tel 01887 820071
4) Easter Sunday - Scone Palace - Meet Captain Jim and enjoy some pirate fun, outdoor activities and entertainment in the Palace grounds. There will be a tasty hog roast for all to enjoy. click for more details
5) Comrie Croft - Clan Craft Skills. Enjoy a day of activities; building fires, story telling, ceilidh and more. Tuesday 2nd April and Wed 3rd April 11am-3pm. Tel 01764 670140
You might also see the returning Ospreys from the new hide. click here to follow the Osprey updates